Dance Floor & Platform Rentals in Annapolis, MD
Elevate Your Event with Dance Floor & Platform Rentals
Rentals to Remember Has You Covered in Annapolis, MD
From birthday parties to weddings, dancing is often the highlight of any event. If you’re in the midst of planning a special function that will include dancing, you’re going to need a designated area for your guests to show off their dance moves. At Rentals to Remember, we specialize in providing dance floor and platform rentals in the Annapolis, MD area. Our party planning experts can help you determine the size and style of dance floor to accommodate your needs. We’d also be happy to offer professional suggestions on the ideal placement of your dance floor based on the venue. If it’s an indoor event, you may wish to have it front-and-center or off to the side in a corner, depending on how much space you want it to take up total. If it’s an outdoor event, you’ll want to find the flattest yard surface possible for the safety of your guests. Whatever your ideas, don’t hesitate to give us a call for an estimate!
What Kind of Dance Floor and Platform Rentals Do You Offer?
At Rentals to Remember, we have all types of dance floors and platforms to match the needs of any special gathering, including all the following:
- Glossy, acrylic dance floors in custom colors
- Wood laminate dance floors
- Patterned dance floors (black-and-white checkerboard, etc.)
- Circular or oval dance floors
- Stage fronts and DJ stations
- Dance floor accessories (disco balls, fog machines, lights, etc.)
How Do I Calculate How Much Room to Leave for a Dance Floor?
If you’re serving a buffet-style meal during your event, people will be helping themselves to food and drink throughout the evening. Therefore, not everyone will be on the dance floor at the same time. While it’s true that not everyone will embrace their inner dancing queen, as many as 30-50% of your guests are likely to be on the dance floor at any given time. Calculating how big of a dance floor you need is based on a percentage of your total number of guests.
As a rule of thumb, each dancing couple should have at least nine square feet of space around them, so your dance floor doesn’t feel cramped or uncomfortable. Let’s say you’ve invited 200 guests (or 100 couples) to your wedding. If half your guests were on the dance floor at a time, that would be 50 couples. You would likely need at least 456 square feet of dance space. When you call Rentals to Remember for an estimate, we’d be happy to help you calculate the best size flooring for your needs.
What Are the Benefits of Adding Dance Floor & Platform Rentals?
You may be asking yourself if you must have a dance floor at your next gathering, especially as you’re figuring out your budget and attempting to cut costs. Here are a few reasons why it’s a good idea to add a dance floor or platform to any function:
- Entertainment Value: Adding a dance floor helps get the party started and ensures your guests have a memorable time at your event. Enhancing your dance floor with unique, colorful lighting or décor helps make it a focal point and entices more guests to venture out on it. Worried about having too many introverts at your event? Read our blog for helpful tips on getting your guests out on the dance floor!
- A Safe Space: Having a designated dance space helps ensure the safety of your guests and helps prevent injuries. People are more likely to dance if you give them enough room to do so!
- All Eyes on You: Having a dance floor or platform area allows you to highlight performances or activities during your event. For example, if you’re hosting a wedding, it ensures all eyes will be on you for your first dance. If you’re hosting a gala benefit, the platform area helps draw attention to special party entertainment or fundraising efforts you’ve arranged.
Our dance floor and platform rentals are safe and spacious. Whether you’re looking for a small space for dancing or multiple dance floors, we can meet your party rental needs. Located in Annapolis, we serve customers in Baltimore, Anne Arundel County, Washington, D.C., and even other parts of Maryland and Virginia. To reserve your party rentals today, please give us a call or stop by our showroom in person!
Why Choose Rentals to Remember?
- Creative Solutions for Elegant Gatherings
- Prompt and Personable Service
- Clean and High-Quality Products
- Customer Satisfaction is Our Priority
- Emergency/Same Day Rentals Available
- Custom Designed Flatware & China
- Linens Sewn In-House